Thursday, June 16, 2011

Phew~

Since mid-term exam was over...but does not mean that nothing to do...
That was freaking BUSY on this week...or maybe will more week to face that?
Assignment,Practice performance, and Assignment again??!

PHEW~~
That's not your desire for busy life?! (I'm asked myself)LOL
when i'm nothing to do, I will desire to have busy things around me...
now the busy life was around me, I'm not really wanted...
I'm such an oddball...hate it.

Assignment include Hotel Management and Hygiene,
HM haven't done yet, Hygiene assignment is started...sigh...
That's make me confused a long time to thinking without sleep early...
indeed sleep less than 5 hour per day...

Practice performance,
we started to training, but not really well...
we had the teamwork, but we do not have the concept of the skill...
although, we create our own skill,but also does not express the Climax...
(that's just my opinion, do not look it serious btw...)


i hoped that everything will be fine on the spot...on the right time. :)
Good Luck To Me and 070. :)







Definitely I'm shall be...




No comments:

Post a Comment