Friday, December 23, 2011

Family.


Family is always the most gracious.  




for my family member when i'm face the difficult they will represent became supporter given the best console...and i'm feel great that belong with them and i'm feel safe, happiness share with them. They are my
most appreciated and important in my life.

Cherish them. 



................................................................................................................................................................


20 Dec that day is my college Christmas event party and I have joined the event, that day i'm received my best friend Christmas present on that day, I was feel so embarrassed that to get the present from them because at the same time that i'm didn't prepare everything to exchange the Christmas present together and they are know my situation that finance problem, just told me that never mind...I'm really felt so no hearts at all...I am promise you guys to get souvenir from MACAU Trip when i'm return! I am really appreciate you guys.

best friend forever. =) (photo of Christmas present will upload on the new post soon.)

Today is the day of the Christmas eve. :)
Yesterday is the Winter Solstice Festival, I had dinner with my family...is so warm on that day and so at the same time to receive my brother graduate picture to put on the living room...Above the picture is the main for put on the living room at my house. =)
And Tomorrow is the Christmas!!! what should i'm do??? hmm... no idea~ haha, but never mind that i'm past through before those day i'm get value all of that ^^.


So Happy Christmas Eve for today.

Happy Merry Christmas for tomorrow.

And Happy Holiday and the Happy New Year. =)


ENJOY IT.^^






No comments:

Post a Comment