Friday, December 16, 2011

Take a photo.


Before that actually for myself had a craving that became a person of photographer, 
but that are unrealistic working on future. If the free time that happen, I wish have a best quality CAMERA for myself to travel around.


To take a different kind of things.

To take a best moment.

To take a good weather.

To take a active living things.

To take a good friendship.

To take a good relationship.


All presented on the CAMERA as a rainbow part on life.



so that, I think that every person should have a Best Quality Camera for myself, to take a photo for best memories on life.

I craved.



.............................
Arrive the end of month December,
Wonder the time pass so fast...haha
I'm still the same live in the peaceful world, try to run away from the difficulties to feel happiness.
For my principle as just simple as well,
Appreciate the people for those who appreciated for you. 
.............................
For the course that i'm study...
I Love Close File, but hate Open New File...~
all the best~ so far so good~ =)
.............................
love myself more,
try to keep earn some money...please....
if not holiday no more outbound...just inbound LOL.
............................


No comments:

Post a Comment